Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Teams To Watch

Fun Teams To Watch:
Portland Trailblazers, Atlanta Hawks, New York Knicks (surprised?), Minnesota Timberwolves, Memphis Grizzlies, Indiana Pacers, Orlando Magic, New Orleans Hornets, Chicago Bulls, Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers

-Side note: I'm a huge fan of young teams, I wish the Knicks will just get some young pieces, and rebuild around them, but that won't be happening. I told my close friends who watch basketball last year to watch the Hawks, Hornets, & 'Blazers, and look how they turned out...I even remember telling people that Chris Paul will be MVP before the season even started, and look how that turned out...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Add the Nets to that list. Their young guys are very exciting.

admin said...

Your right, I don't know how I forgot the Nets. I wish they will play Sean Williams more by the way