Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NBA All-Star voting is a JOKE!!!

Seriously, lets get this clear. The so called "experts" that vote in the players to make the All-Star reserves roster are IDIOTS! I don't care, I said it! Yes, they're IDIOTS! You know why? Because the way players get into the All-Star reserved roster nowadays is stupid, the fact that you have to be on a winning team, is stupid. The All-Star game is for All-Star caliber players, not good role players on a winning team like Nelson, and Mo Williams (no disrespect), the All-Star game is a game that puts the leagues BEST TALENT together for 1 game, and compete. Players like Deron Williams, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Al Jefferson, and Vince Carter (and there's a couple others I think) all got snubbed, the All-Star game nowadays is not an All-Star game, it is just a game built with players who have good chemistry and can get along with the 'All-Star' players and to compete. All-Star game nowadays is a dissapointment, I won't be watching this years All-Star game, what I'll be looking forward towards the most (as I have been for the last 9 years) is the Rookie/Sophomore game. Dunk Contest doesn't interest me much, I'll watch it only because Nate Robinson is in it, and is representing my Knickerbockers :D

No comments: